- Three general areas to keep in mind when planning a strategy for optimizing your presence in the social web: interactivity, sharing and collaboration.
- The first important decision is to either start a blog which has built in RSS feed technology or creates your own RSS feed using an XML file.
- Then map your strategy- don’t just use all the tools because they offer them, use the ones that make sense for your specific purpose.
- Once your strategy is in place, use it to prepare the content you will need for implementation.
- Two important decisions regarding your profile before you proceed is: What entity will you be representing in the social web? And which person within your organization will be representing you in the social web.