- This chapter covers WordPress and all what it offers, plus how to use it.
- WordPress is one of the easiest content management systems to learn and there are countless plug-ins/ themes to choose from.
- The main elements of a WordPress site: the header, navigation menu, the main body area, the sidebars, the footer, sidebar widgets, static pages.
- In planning your site- its good to have a list of what you would like to have on your site.
- Choosing a theme- is more important than just the look and feel, it helps determine the sites functionality.